We take feedback from our customers seriously and work to provide various ways for them to communicate their thoughts to us.
One of the ways we do this is through our Mystery Shopper Program.
By being a Mystery Shopper, customers like you can shop our facilities and then complete a set of surveys with feedback on your experience. As an appreciation of your time, we provide you a $30 Exchange Gift Card and a night at the movies on us (two theater passes with popcorn and drinks) after you’ve submitted each completed survey set. (If your current duty station does not have a theater, or if your theater is not currently participating, you will only receive the $30 Exchange Gift Card).
To become a Mystery Shopper:
- You must apply online at www.shopmyexchange.com. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Mystery Shopper–I want to apply!”
- You cannot be an Exchange employee/nor a family member of an Exchange employee.
- Only one member from a household may register.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You will be responsible for three sets of surveys for your current duty station (see information on survey sets below).
- You can receive up to three $30 Exchange Gift Cards and 6 theater passes with popcorn and drinks for 3 completed survey sets.
Mystery Shoppers are selected randomly from all completed registrations for the facility they shop and will be sent an invitation by email. You must accept this invitation within 7 days to become a valid Mystery Shopper. As a Mystery Shopper, you are responsible for completing 3 survey sets within a 6-month period. A survey set consists of a Main Exchange, a Services Shop (beauty, barber, dry cleaners, optical, florist, alterations), a Branch Store (automotive, Express, MCSS, Troop Store), and a Theater if there is a theater participating at your installation.
NOTE: Each completed survey set must be at least 21 days apart to ensure best results.
Upon completion of the 3 survey sets or after the 6-month time period, you will be automatically unregistered from the program, but you can re-register in six months for selection into the Mystery Shopper Program again. If you are not selected within 12 months from registering, you’ll need to register again. We require this in an attempt to keep out of date entries from being selected.
With your help, we can make your shopping experience better–we encourage you to register!
Current locations in most need of Mystery Shoppers are the Pacific Region, Continental United States and Europe Region:
Presidio of Monterey
U.S. Air Force Academy
U.S. Military Academy (Westpoint)